Sunday, February 07, 2010

Running is very fun!

Race: Pacesetters Breakfast Run
Date: 24th January 2010, 7.30am
Venue: Lembah Kiara Park, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
Distance: 4km park / 7km trail
Website: http://www.pacesetters.com.my/events/Breakfast%20run.pdf
Why this run: RM5 with non-competitive run arrangement, breakfast, goodies bag and fun activities for the whole family!

Of course I had chosen the trail option. But I heard there was some miscommunication, the trail part had become shorter. Nevertheles, this was the most fun event I had ever joined. With nasi lemak/fried noodle, tau fu fa/soya bean drink and goodies bag which includes free socks from Brooks, there was nothing to complain! The kids even got more fun with a clown who could do magic tricks! The adults were not left behind with many fun games! Thanks Uncle Fai for buying us the ticket to enter this event, otherwise I would miss it! Next year or two, maybe I will bring my godson along :-)


Food, food, food!


A great event for kids!

*Photos by CW

1 comment:

Ajay Banag said...

medsheaven.net to help me lose weight fast, it works like a charm, I lost a lot of fat weight without doing any hardcore exercises!