Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Come Back

I have been abandoning this blog for some time. Just now I received a reminder email from Linked In, it asked a question: Have you googled yourself?

To beat the boredom, I googled 'doriscbwong' and found out that actually there is someone read my blog in the past and wrote about me!

Yes, I am still struggling in the weight loss battle. And I am still very passionate in running business... well a bit of slowing down these few weeks after hard work in Energizer Night Race, Bidor Half Marathon and Borneo International Marathon in 3 consecutive weeks. I have high hope in the upcoming Standard Chartered KL Marathon, I have to get back on track as soon as possible.

Let me slowly revive the blog. I need a place to put my feelings in order to fight the weight issue, and share my passion in running too.

No comments: